Community of Practice: Innovation Adoption
Join the conversation
Have you ever struggled to bring about changes that would improve government programs and services? Do you want to learn how to cut through skepticism and ignite an intrapreneurial mindset across your program or organization? Look no further.
About the Innovation Adoption Community of Practice
Our purpose is to build innovation and intrapreneurship capacity across the federal government by generating and sharing useful information, advice, and assistance.
We invite members to:
- Connect with new, practicing, and expert intrapreneurs in government.
- Learn to leverage available tools and technologies, including shared solutions.
- Explore your approaches to challenges, failure, how we work, and what’s possible.
- Collaborate with each other to create real change by sharing questions, stories, and advice.
The IA CoP regularly hosts opportunities to:
- connect with peers, trail blazers and thought leaders,
- learn how to use relevant frameworks and honing your skills for making good things happen exploring common challenges and ways to turn them into opportunities,
- and collaborate to create a shared resource or solution.
Event updates and registration are accessible through the IA CoP listserv.
“I joined the IA CoP to share lessons learned and meet other people like myself who are supporting innovation full-time.”
— Jillian Brooks, Deputy, Innovation Support Services, US Navy
Any federal employee is welcome to become a member of the IA CoP. Through the IA CoP listserv, members receive information about how to:
- Join Monthly community meetings
- Attend virtual trainings & events
- Connect with their peers through the CoP’s listserv
To join, email INNOVATION-ADOPTIONfirstname.lastname@example.org with nothing in the subject.
Note: Federal government employees only are eligible to join.Join by Email