We are a dynamic team of IT modernization accelerators providing cross-functional surge expertise to agencies that are modernizing their IT and related operations.
We speed deliver complex, interdependent IT, data, and customer challenges through accelerated acquisition, discovery, and implementation, managing the triple partnership — Partner agency x GSA x trusted industry partners. The CoE has teams focused on six functional areas:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Adoption
- Contact Center
- Customer Experience
- Data and Analytics
- Infrastructure Optimization
Why Partner With Us
Government departments and agencies partner with CoE to co-create and accelerate their modernization initiatives. The CoE model focuses on bringing in the right people, at the right time, to drive sustainable outcomes.
- Top talent. Federal employees with public and private sector experience in modern capabilities
- Industry experts. A dedicated team with subject matter expertise to meet your modernization needs
- People first. Use human-centered design to identify and validate needs, priorities and key stakeholders
- Inclusive and agile. Deliver on roadmaps to address pain points, through prototyping and enterprise implementations
- 21st century capabilities. Migration of legacy systems to modern platforms and capabilities
- Sustained success mindset. Enable partner agencies to support their own technology modernization
How We Work
The CoE quickly enhances an organization’s capacity to have a measurable impact on their mission and customers through modernized capabilities and strategic partnerships. The CoE teams are embedded on-site, lead delivery, and engage in a phased approach to quickly drive results.
If you are interested in learning more about the Centers of Excellence or discussing tools or solutions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org