Mission & Values
As part of GSA’s Technology Transformation Services, the CoE initiative accelerates IT modernization at federal agencies by leveraging private sector innovation and government services while centralizing best practices and expertise for holistic transformation.
The CoE leverages commercially available solutions and expertise from industry to deliver enterprise transformation initiatives in partnership with agencies.
- Know our customer - Understanding and anticipating the needs of our customer is our highest priority. Speaking with our customers and regularly gathering their insights allows agencies to rethink the way they deliver technology solutions today.
- Innovate from within - There is a lot of great technical talent across the government, we strive to identify those innovators and harness their experience in the Centers of Excellence (CoE).
- Collaborate for success - The CoE recruit the best and brightest from our customer’s workforce to co-lead modernization efforts and ensure success and longevity beyond CoE engagements.
- Rely on best practices - We also partner with the private sector to implement the latest technology, utilize commercial practices, accelerate modernization and avoid common pitfalls.
- Centralize our resources - By standing up the CoE we strive to centralize and share the brightest talent, proven processes and acquisition vehicles to yield the best results across government.