Helps improve contact center delivery services and customer interactions.
The Contact Center CoE is improving external-facing contact centers at customer agencies. Through conducting best practice research, the Contact Center CoE is developing a data-driven strategy, leveraging proven practices and lessons learned from both the public and private sector. The goal of the Contact Center CoE is to establish a repeatable methodology to help agencies improve how they deliver services and interact with their citizens.
- Workflow documentation support
- Knowledge management strategy development
- Future state visioning support
- Tailored best practice research
- Contact center maturity assessment
The Contact Center team developed a set of services, based on industry and government best practices, to help agencies successfully address their contact center challenges. They conduct:
- current state assessments
- best practices research
- future visioning support
By the Contact Center - Center of Excellence Team
A Contact Center is the bridge between your organization and your customers. Empathizing with your customers and resolving their issues in a timely and effective manner are crucial to an organization’s success. Studies have shown that positive customer experiences drive enhanced/or improved outcomes for businesses and governmental organizations alike, with promising results in metrics such as increased customer trust in the organization. From a customer experience standpoint, here are 4 tips for measuring the success of your organization’s Contact Center performance:
1) Capture simple and straightforward metrics on Customer Experience by calculating a Customer Satisfaction Score. A quick survey with a 1-5 satisfaction ranking scale is the easiest way to collect high-level customer feedback. A survey also provides a starting point for identifying areas for improvement. Contact Centers should ideally strive to achieve 4 or 5 ratings on 90% of their customer interactions.